Friday, September 9, 2011

Melt Your Text

                                                                  Melted Dollar Sign

You can make your text look like it has melted by using a series of techniques including using filters on your image, and doing some hand painting. You will need Photoshop and Illustrator to complete this project. In the end, your regular looking text will have an a sort of airbrushed melted look. I think this example picture is really cool, because it looks like you put some crayons in an oven and shaped the into a dollar sign. I Love it!!!

5 comments:

  1. i think that this picture has a very intresting look to it i like th style and i think i was a good choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article choice. I think it's be fun to learn how to do this to create original looking letters on a project

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool you can make your text look like it is melting I want to learn how to do this its cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your picture a lot it looks really cool and like you said it does look like crayons were melted in a oven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 2 colors, they blend really well together. I think you could have made the purple color brighter and stand out more

    ReplyDelete